- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- You will be prompted to confirm your selection, tap on Erase iPad.
- Once more you will be reminded that you can't undo this action, tap Erase iPad one more time to confirm.
- Open the settings menu by tapping the gear icon within the notifications pulldown
- Navigate to Backup & Reset
- Choose whether or not to also erase the contents of any installed SD card (if your device is capable of utilizing expanded storage via memory cards)
- Tap “Reset Phone” to confirm and restore the device to factory condition
Dont want to reset the tablet... you can always run it in kiosk mode, click here for instructions